lunes, 10 de septiembre de 2007

Friendship

Once in a while we can find a special person, the one we could say is our friend. Sometimes is just a person we supposed to feel a friend.

Friendship is the best feeling ever. The best situation for a person where nobody can be wicked by life aggressions. Keep your circle of close friends is a real difficulty. Everybody has things to do, other friends, other type of relationships or just no more interest continuing the comradeship.

If I could ask something to a close friend... I would ask... What is the meaning of your friendship to me?

In the way I am, I am not an easy guy to establish relation of friendship. Some people just play with guys that want to give a lot in social relations. The feeling to see a friend coming down in interest is really frustrating, because there is an idea of mistakes in the middle, involving the peace of mind.

I would ask all my friends... please speak out all your ideas, all what you see is not correct or something that is not going in a good way... I am speaking about your and our friendships.

Thank you to have time and read this.

No hay comentarios: