martes, 18 de septiembre de 2007

My first teaching experience

I was trying to remember my days in secondary school when I found out that I had an incident that took my parents to the principal's desk.

I had this past Monday my first teaching experience in front of third grade secondary students, and It was not as I imagine it could be.

First my presentation to them was so normal, no school's representative came to introduce me to students. So, I did it myself in a natural way but little bit serious. I got their eyes for seconds and I just said my name and my occupation, my subject and my objective. Being a Chemistry teacher was not in my plans, but it is a challenge for me.

Monday tow hours class... half of it trying to convince students to be in silence and attending class. I did my best to teach, maybe not efficiently but I tried it hard.

At the end I can say, it was a very unusual time, but I will do my best to make it much better tomorrow! Thank you for your attention.

No hay comentarios: